Monday, March 14, 2005

So....looks like I have a lot to tell.

I did move into the new place. It's cool cause it's mine....but it's weird since I've never lived by myself before. I find myself inviting people over ALL the time. Which for the most part is a good and bad thing. Good because I don't feel so alone all the time, bad because when I kick everyone out and go to bed....I suddenly feel VERY alone. I don't know why that is.

The move went well, we were done by 12:30, record timing considering we had to get those couches up three flights of stairs! Everything was unpacked by the end of the next day. So I suppose I'm settled....but not settled.

I'm still in the process of moving on. As one persons says....I'm being pathetic. Maybe it's the newness of being alone....maybe it's that he's decided to date someone new (and gorgeous I mind you)...maybe it's because I'm PMSing but I've been missing him move in the last 3 weeks than I have in the last 3 months. Granted I just found out about the new girlfriend, but it didn't help.

I'm not sure and haven't come to terms if I miss him or being with someone. I just know that right now, I've had offers, but it just doesn't FEEL right yet. It doesn't feel like I'm cheating anymore. But more like uncomfortable. Like I don't fit. With him....I fit.

My life is starting new now, and I'm surrounded by friends which is more than cool. And eventually I will move on....Hopefully that will be sooner than later. Anyone know any cute available men? But for the mean time, I'm just be a sap :) I just hope he does know he has a friend in me. And he will always have a huge place in my heart (not to mention a chuck of it in his hand.) And I hope he realizes that I will be here for him. I just wish I made him realize that months ago......congrats to him and her though. I hope she knows what a wonderful man she has and if I had the chance, I'd take him back in a heart beat :)

I guess the saying is true....if you love something you have to set it free.......

2 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

You know that anytime you want it, I'd do you in the pooper...like I have to sign who put this up here

Just Dawn said...

Thanks TFK....but I'll pass. I love ya, but I don't LOVE ya.