Friday, March 25, 2005

Guess who's still sick....

ME!


I'm feeling better due to the tons of oj and cold meds, but not 100% that's for sure. I stayed home yesterday due to the fact I had NO voice and would've been no good here yesterday anyway, and I'm trying to rest up for the weekend.

I did have a date yesterday....Obviously I was sick and that went right out the window. He ended up going to watch the Illini game with his boss. He felt bad that I wasn't feeling well and stopped by after the game was over.

I was already lying down for the night, so he curled up next to me and dealt with my forensic files shows that I watch till we both feel asleep for the night. He's a lucky guy he didn't have to work today, so he sat around with me this morning as I got ready for work, complaining the whole time I didn't want to go cause I felt crappy.

In case your mind is in the gutter....there was no hanky panky. I felt crappy, can't feel crappy and sexy at the same time. It was nice....and made me not want to come to work today. I've missed waking up next to someone.

Well the B day is tomorrow. Things are lookin' up....so.... Let the fun begin....

6 Say what you will...:

Just Dawn said...

I'm dawn...I'm old...I have humungous ta-ta's...I like it in the pooper...I have a nose...its stuffy...and horny

Just Dawn said...

YEAHHHHHH!

Just Dawn said...

penis

Just Dawn said...

ass clown

Just Dawn said...

most comments...EVER!

Just Dawn said...

this...by the way...is not actually dawncandy...but TFK