Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I FRICKIN ROCK!!!

Ok, so I thought I did well on this evaluation test yesterday when I was told I only missed 5 out of like 200 (give or take) questions which in they're grading scale was a 91. But then I was called by my admissions counselor today to let me know I got one of the top scores EVER! You see the grade isn't out of 100 (since they cross out a bunch of questions on the test). It's out of a possible highest of 95.

So I rock the hizzy ladies and gentlemen. To think I was actually kinda nervous considering the fact I haven't been in school in almost 10 years. There was to be no use of calculators and I haven't figured percentages or done division with decimals without a ten key since I was in Jr. High.

Who's smart? I'm DAMN smart! :)

1 Say what you will...:

cantellya said...

Good for you! That's great!