Monday, March 28, 2005

So another year has come and gone.....and I'm another year older.

Do I sound thrilled....cause really I'm not. Not like 27 is some big mile stone birthday or anything, but I just keep thinking how much closer to 30 I'm actually getting. Thanks Fattie for reminding me EVERYDAY!

So far in my 27 years, I really haven't accomplished anything, besides a series of broken relationships and a string of dead end jobs. And that's sad. I'm looking to turn over a new leaf. I want to get out of this job....one because my job isn't very satisfying and two because it harbors a lot of memories I'd rather not fester into on a DAILY basis. But I don't want to move on to ANOTHER job I'm just going to end up hating as much...but just without the personal drama. So what to do?! Well I decided to look into a few vocational schools to see about getting a real career. Actually I'm going to talk to one tonight.

You see...I actually want to DO something with my life. I want to be happy with myself, I want a job that feels rewarding. And frankly sitting on my ass and saying I want to do something about it isn't getting me anywhere. Granted I have a feeling I'm going to put myself in some MORE debt, but hell...in the long run it'll be worth it right? Cross your fingers I don't chicken out on this one like I do with EVERYTHING else in my life.

Quite frankly I'm just sick of working two jobs and getting NOWHERE!

0 Say what you will...: