Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ok, to CLARIFY something.....

Dayne did not inadvertent lie to me. I FEEL as though he did because I feel that he was saying things just to make me happy...and to me that's a lie.

I do not in any way believe that he flat out lied to get me in the sack, or to lead me on.....but I do feel as though if one were to really love someone as much as he told me he loved me that you would just leave someone as easily as he seems to have left our relationship.

And just for the record....I do not know how he feels...he could be hurting just as much as I am. He doesn't share those feelings with me anymore...so I'm clueless. This is just what I feel and feel I have observed from his behavior towards me when I see and talk to him.

This blog is just an expression on how I FEEL on things. I know Dayne is a good person, and a wonderful man, otherwise I wouldn't express 20 million times how I want him back. I'm just hurt. And when your hurt you tend to beat yourself up....

0 Say what you will...: