Monday, February 07, 2005

I've made a decision people

I know I know hard to believe the gal who can't even decide what to have for dinner has made a decision....but she has.

I have weight the pros and cons, had the mental debates in my head, and asked around with friends and family for opionins and FINALLY I have decided.

I'm moving to Wheeling. Well, hopefully anyway. I'll be going to see the apartment tonight. I know I had my little heart SET on Chi-town. But when it all came down to it Wheeling was cheaper and there was going to be more for my money. More like not fighting (or paying for) parking, and tennis courts, volleyball courts, a pool, and fitness center.

Let's face it....it's closer to work too. My friend Holly lives in the same complex too, so I'll always have someone nearby. I'm totally pshyced for the move. If I play my cards right I'm hoping to more the last weekend in February and or the first one in March. I can't wait for the peace and quiet to be quite honest. I love the rents ... but they're LOUD....ask anyone.

No one bought my furniture like I was hoping for :( . So I'm stuck with the old stuff for a little while longer. I think I'll live though. It'll be a lot for one person....but just think....if I have people over, everyone will have a place to sit :)

Party at Dawn's!!!!!!!

0 Say what you will...: