Thursday, January 27, 2005

Since something happens to me every weekend in Janurary it seems....

First off...It snowed people! Not just a little but like 2 feet in 24 hours. I'm not big on the cold in the first place, but the cold AND the freakin' snow....PASS! Needless to say the drive home on Friday night from work, NOT FUN! And took almost 2 hours.

Saturday morning I was up bright and early to make the trek back to work pondering on why I didn't just sleep in the restaurant. I then phone pops and let him know 1...I made it to work in one piece and 2...mom's sicker than she thinks.

Turns out...I'M RIGHT. Dad get's home, puts mom in the car practically kicking and screaming the whole time that she didnt want to go. Skip ahead a few hours and I'm getting the call at work mom's having an emergency appendectimy. So next time folks you think it's the flu....but it feels 5 times worse....GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Skip ahead a week till yesterday and turns out mom's pathology report comes back telling her that there was a cyst on her appendix. And that cyst ladies and gentlemen....CANCEROUS. The surgeon seems to think they got it when they removed the appendix, but I'm still worried. She goes to her regular doctor on Thursday....maybe then....after the 2nd doctor opinion. I'll feel better.

0 Say what you will...: