Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm losing my damn mind.

No joke people I'm losing it. So far 2005 has gotten off to a REALLY nasty start. It starts with the Brit breaking my heart ... then we move on to the actual first week of Januray where I'm a crazy emotional basket case who couldn't even go one frickin day without talking to or hearing the voice of the Brit...so what happens the second week you ask. Well, I was thinking it wasn't going to be too bad....damn was I wrong.

I started out the week not too bad, then I just went to straight up pissed when I found out the Englishman was going on a snowmobling trip....NICE. Well, slowly but surely I got over that once he admitted to being insensative about it. So I figured I'd keep myself busy all weekend.

I worked Friday night till after 10, went home slept...woke up at 6am to go back to the day job Saturday morning then to Bennigan's at 10:30 to open the bar and work till 7:30pm when I finally got to go home!! Well, I went out with Holly (our plans we made last week) and were joined by quite a few other people for drinks later. Well about the time someone told me I was jealous of Holly cause she was much prettier then I...I knew it was time to go. Fortunely the whole night I'd been getting calls from friends from the city to try and get me to come downtown. Origianlly I didn't want to go..but after that little kick in the face by an unmentioned partier...I decided to get the hell out of dodge.

Well, should've just stayed HOME that night....the night was not all that...just a few friends standing around talking and catching up with LOUD music playing in the background. Well, club closes....everyone's being kicked to the crub, 'cept us, cause we "know people". Well I plant my happy ass on stage to wait for friends to finsih up so we could all hightail it out of there together. Then nature calls. and the damn bathrooms is on the thrid floor. I set my stuff down by a friend, to make the 3 story trek...gone 5 minutes TOPS...come back, NO STUFF!!

NO JOKE PEOPLE! There's maybe like 30 people in the whole damn place and someone took my shit, that was sitting RIGHT next to my friend. Fuckers....so as of this moment, I have no drivers licesne, no ss card, no credit card, shit I don't even have a blockbuster card....I'm a loser.



1 Say what you will...:

TFK said...

its funny cause the unnamed party is a bitch