Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Second interview down....15 more to go....

Ok not literally. But it seems that way.

So I had my meeting with Nick last night. It went well. I can tell you he does NOT like the chick that's working for him now. And from what I hear of her....I can't blame him. Seems to me like the job would be good for me. We are meeting later this week and then I have to meet with the area supervisor....and then I may be offered the job. I have never been on 4 interviews for a job before, but I seem to be doing ok. Nick and I got along fine....then again he's only 24 so therefore I can't see why we wouldn't get along. The more I hear about this job the more I'm kinda liking it. I still get to be interactive with people but at the same time, it's a change from what I'm doing.

I like change. Plus on the bonus side of things, the office will be mine....well not literally it'll be Nick's, but he's not in the office that much. I think my favorite question though was if Dayne and I had a good outside of work relationship. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I mean granted we don't exactly spend as much time together as we used to....but I think I can say an overwhelming yes to that one.

Ok so wish me luck with later this week. I may be moving on up in the world. :)

0 Say what you will...: