Monday, December 22, 2003

WOW!

That's all I can really say about the festivities of this weekend. It was one CRAZY weekend.

Thursday was my night with Eric (my best friend home from the Marines) and Jason. Umm...TOO much drinking that night, I was one drink away from dancing on a bar...but that's not that unusual :)

Still a bit tipsy I drove to meet up with the gals from work and have a day of beauty before the Christmas party. It was well worth it since we were SMOKING at the party.
That turned into an intoxicating MESS of fun and drama. All and all we had a blast thought and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Saturday Holly ditched Luke and I to go see 'Lord of the Rings'....so Luke bought me dinner at PF Chang. WHAT A GUY! I'll keep him. He's my favorite 20 year old but don't tell Kivi. ;) you know I love ya Franquey, but Luke bought me Chinese! Ok, so now I'm back at work with 8 million things to do, I'll write more tomorrow if I get the time......

Later

0 Say what you will...: