Tuesday, December 02, 2003

So in my wonderful job that I love SO much (that being sarcasim for those of you who are slow.) I have ALOT of customer interaction. I like to call myself a glorified customer service rep. My job titles me as sales/graphic assistant. Which basically means I do all the work EXECPT go out and bring the customers in. So for every one of my 'salemen' all 7 of them that bring in customers, they basically hand off my name and number and all these people do is call me when they want to order product or need a new graphic made or so on and so forth and I get it done.

Problem with my job is most people somehow and for some reason (maybe my salemen told them) they think I'm psychic and/or know everything there is to know about every product/graphic detail in this company. Now I admit I'm GOOD, but NOT that good.

I know it's frustrating to call somewhere and be told that the answer you were looking for can't be given to you right then and there....I've been there....but I'll tell you right now cussing me out because your damn spoons are on back order is NOT I repeat NOT going to make me get it for you any faster.

I have adopted a new policy. I'm telling people with the attitude problems that if they don't watch it Santa's going to bring them coal for Christmas.

Didn't everyone learn in like kidergarden you'll be more likely to get something from someone if you NICE than a raging manic! Two thumbs down to the crazy people yelling at Kelly and I the last two days!

0 Say what you will...: