Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Only one more day till the New Year and it's still so hard to believe. I swear it just turned 2003....now 2004....I feel as though I'm getting old. Geez, I'm SO close to my 10 year high school reunion I could spit on it and if the years keep going by as fast as they have....geez it's like tomorrow then!

I'm having this awful wave of tired lately....if I didn't know better I'd say I was pregnant, but since that requires having sex....I'm going to say that's out of the question. It's probably because I don't get to rest or eat properly. I need to start taking better care of this body of mine cause it's the only one I got! Lord knows it's broken enough as it is. What happened to that teenager metabolism that I had? I want it back please!

So I was going to say I wouldn't be posting for the rest of the week, but turns out I have to come to work because a chicka at my work is having furniture delivered so I'm stuck....BOO. Friday I'll be sleeping under my desk for sure! This whole week is going to blow with the amount of hours I have to work. But since I owe my dentist about another $650 .... it'll come in handy I suppose.

I'll be happy when the New Year starts, things should calm down a bit for me. At least I'm crossing my fingers that they do, and I have a feeling they will. Couldn't get any worse than the last two years right? (OK, it could but were just going to pretend for a moment they couldn't)

So I'm off today to check for more bills in the PO Box.....grab some wine for my hotel, maybe do some shopping with my holiday gift certs....don't get your hopes up Luke I'm still not modeling what I get from Vicki's even if you did by me the gift cert :)

Hasta peeps.....

0 Say what you will...: