Friday, December 26, 2003

Well the dreaded Christmas season is finally over and now all I have to do is to try and get my checkbook back in order to pay the bills.

Most of you know my credit cards are MAXED from all that time without a job. I don't seem to be making much of a dent either. I'm thinking about consolidating my debt, but I'm not really sure how that whole thing works. Has anyone out there ever done it? If so email me and let me know.

Anyway, I had a good Christmas with the family. I think my bro and I had more fun playing with the kids stuff than they did. Sad but true. I did get a winter coat from mom and pops (mostly pops cause he's the one who insisted that they get one for me.) For those of you who didn't know I've lived in Chicago for quite some time without much more than a fall jacket and some gloves. Chicago winters are DAMN cold so I'm more than grateful for the jacket!! **I also got a George Foreman grill so now I can make my own grilled chicken salads! YEAH!

I did hear from lots of people over the holiday too. Luke called and gave me a break from the kids for a bit on Christmas Eve. Thank goodness cause they were MORE than hyper on Christmas Eve. Took us 3 hours just to get them to lay down for more than 5 minutes!! I heard from a friend I haven't heard from in a year on Christmas....Jonathan. It's nice to catch up with old friends especially this time of the year. (and in case any of you reading this know who I'm talking about he's doing well and happily with a new girl, Nicole, for the last 7 months.)

So now all I have to do is concentrate on the weight loss for what I gained over the holiday. TOO much food. Especially for a single gal on her own who doesn't really get to have 3 square meals a day. I suppose I'll concentrate on it AFTER I get my homemade cookies from Luke.....I better get my cookies from Luke!

Well, anyway, I have to make it look like I'm working even though this office is deader than it was BEFORE Christmas! Check ya later!

0 Say what you will...: