Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kawanza! Happy Holidays! Season Greetings! Happy Yule! (am I politiacally correct?)

Ok, so it Christmas Eve and I'm at work, I think there's something seriously WRONG with that. I should be sleeping, or at LEAST helping my mom cook. But instead I'm sitting here writing in my blog. Hmmm....I suppose being with family isn't that important with my company.

Oh well at least I got my shopping done. I only bought for the kids this year cause I'm BROKE! But it's always fun to watch the kids open presents. I thought it was a little disturbing that the toys from my childhood are making a come back, but I've accepted it now. I did buy my nephew the 'Hungry Hungry Hippos' game...my mom says that's all he talks about getting. He's 4 it's cute, but still a little scary he's sleeping with my old 'Care Bear'. This stuff was cheesy in my day...why bring it back? Oh well....

May everyone have a safe and happy holiday and I'll be back on Friday!

Check out this Christmas card Johnny Blaze sent me. I laughed so hard I almost cried!

http://kringles.mondominishows.com/bells.asp?affil=fan

Hey, here's a question my friend Joe broght up today. Egg Nog....I know what the egg is but what's the nog?

Merry Christmas Luke! I remembered to update!!!

0 Say what you will...: