Monday, December 15, 2003

So Holly's B-day was a success. It had it's ups and downs, but all in all....Holly went home a knowing she was leaving her past behind and that she had a bunch of good new friends to help her into her future. She's great and I'm glad we could be there for her to make her realize that sometimes ex's suck! :) BUT that is why we call them EX'S!

So, I've decided to make some changes in my life recently, mainly because I've had a headache from since Friday due to stress. I'm going to spend a lot more of my time in. (not like I have ALOT of time, but you know what I'm saying.) I need to cut a few people out of my life that are dragging me down. (don't worry Luke I'm not taking about you or anyone else at Bennigan's).

I worry too much about people that don't give a damn about me I've come to realize. I don't want to share my life with anyone who doesn't want to share their life with mine. As my best friend Beth said to me, don't share you bed with anyone that doesn't want to share theirs. (that's not sexual by the way) Ok, before I start going on and on about it ... which normally I would, but my head hurts too much today .. I'm going to stop now.

Anyway, my weekend besides Holly's B-day pretty much sucked, I got ONE load of laundry done because my head was pounding too intensely for me to keep taking the trek up and down the stairs so I stayed all day in bed pretty much trying to block out all light from making it's way towards my eyes in fear of the pain intensifying. YEAH! GREAT WEEKEND!

0 Say what you will...: