Monday, December 29, 2003

I can not even BELIEVE it's almost the New Year. December 29th! What the! It seems like just yesterday I was jammin' out with Liz this time of the year. Now I'm working so much I can't even find time to sleep or eat properly!

I did come to the realization the other day that I'm a fat ass....ok ok, not really, but my doc is giving me the advice of losing some poundage before I develop heart problems. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not the thinnest or the fattest gal in the world, my issue is my 'body fat content' When this lass was a dancer she was nothing but muscle and for the couple of years after that she maintained a good portion of that. Then came the office jobs and I don't move around as much, I snack more, I eat late cause of the second job.....what did I get and extra 20 lbs and some muscle that has turned so kindly to fat.

I'm still a looker, at least I've been told. (I think more so with my clothes on....certain friends of mine will now keep their mouths shut about certain events I may or may not have done for laughs, shock value, and or for kicks) But since I have a family history of heart disease and stoke it's about damn time to start talking a LOT better care of myself. Otherwise I'll be pushing up daisies by 30. So off to the gym I go...no more pasta and bread for awhile...damn if it wasn't for the fact that I love pasta and bread this wouldn't be so difficult!

Ok enough about my fat ass....on to New Years, I don't know what everyone else is doing this year, but I'm WORKING. That's right...working all night then opening the restaurant in the morning. So Luke, Holly and I decided to get a room across the street. That way, one it saves Holly and I from driving on the same roads as a bunch of crazies, two we won't have to get up as early in the am when we have to be at work cause we're across the street, and three....Luke is only 20 and we wouldn't want to ditch him just cause he's not old enough to get into the bars. It'll be more fun this way anyway I think. (well 10 times safer at least.) FYI for all you partiers....on the toll way (294 for those who are that dense) last week nearly every exit ramp had a road block up to do random safety inspections! So DON'T drink and drive...cab it, and if you don't' live in the city...stay sober or designate a driver....it's not worth the consequences.

0 Say what you will...: