Wednesday, December 03, 2003

So my good news of the day is I bought a new dress for our very fancy dancy Christmas (opps sorry that's not PC) correction....HOLIDAY party here for my day job.

For those of you who don't know I do work two jobs, assistant by day, waitress by night.....

I'm excited cause I haven't had a reason to buy a new dress since Prom of '96 (DAMNIT dated myself again) and because the whole sohpicication (mmm...spelling??) of the 40's/50's is coming back so my dress is very Audrey Hepburn 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' type. Kelly (my fellow asst and bay mate) even made me get a mini tiara to put in my up-do we plan on getting that night by the hair school by the hotel.

Ok yes, it seems like were going a little tinsy bit far with this whole holiday party thing, but geez when the hell do we get to get dressed up and look fancy? When Tony takes me to O'Donovan's the Irish pub down the street, I think not he's not even worth the trouble. Or better yet my "dates" with Luke and Holly (Bennigan's co-workers)to the movies on Saturday nights....mmmm something tells me I'd be a bit out of place. Sue me I'm excited.

0 Say what you will...: