Monday, January 05, 2004

I disappointed Luke by not writing on the 2nd, I was busy putting my finances in order so I can finally wipe away some of this credit card debt. I'm so close, yet so FAR away. I need to stop spending money. But when your down and out and NEVER home it's easy to spend money without even realizing it......

So I started working out today. I'm starting slow and working my way up to it, but I walked 2miles uphill on the treadmill at lunch. I felt a little jello-like when I got off...but that's expected I suppose. Especially on artificial walking ground. I feel good about myself for actually doing something I said I was going to do. Now I just have to keep it up and I'll be fine. :) But, since my doctor told me to start taking care of myself or I'm going to regret it early in life....I think I'll be pretty dedicated to keeping it up.

Anyway, my new year is starting out well. No major catastrophes to report. Although I do have to figure out a way for me to separate myself from some of the life sucking people I started hanging with last year. It's easier to say your going to do it that ACTUALLY doing it. All and all they are fun to hang with....but they aren't good for my self-respect, esteem, or karma. But I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around so....I have to do it in a way that feeling won't be damaged. Sometimes I think I purposely make my life this complicated.....

You know if you know anyone that won the lottery or came into a lot of money somehow lately....can you ask them if they could let me have $20,000? If that's asking for too much I'll take $10,000. I just want to pay this stuff off and start fresh again. No more crappy roommate I can't stand....no more credit card debt (now I know better)....no more stress of how I'm going to scrape together my car payment and still go and chill with my friends without looking like a cheapsake.....Oh well, the new year WILL be better I hope....check back I'll keep you posted on my debt relief. It is currently about <---this is an estimation $8400.00

I hope Luke is glad I updated.....I have a doctor appt tomorrow so I'll be in late to work so I may not have time tomorrow...but I'll try. No Promises.

0 Say what you will...: