Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I hate going to the doctor. I hate it because I don't ever remember a time I've gone to the doc and they haven't told me something NEW is wrong with me.

This time I had to give up a lot of blood to be tested. Turns out my fatigue could be something pretty serious. Let me break it down for you. My doc seems to think my one kidney that works isn't filtering enough junk out of me and basically I may be getting in laymans terms 'dirty blood' flowing through my veins making me feel mighty tired most of the time. That's what happens when your body is fighting off bacteria most of the time....it makes you tired.

Hopefully when the tests come back they say that this isn't true and I'm just low on iron or something....otherwise I'm going to have to look for a donor. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Don't worry guys I'll be fine. This isn't the first time I've gone through this and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm just not looking forward to dialysis if I have to get it. That sucks. But I want to move on from those thoughts though.....

Ok, happy thoughts. Good news is I'm going to see a dietitian on Saturday. I'm pretty pumped about it. I think it's going to be good for me to start eating better instead of grabbing potato soup on the go. I looking forward to getting back into shape believe it or not! What will you people do with me when I'm hot AND thin! HAHAHAHAHA.

So by the way Luke I don't work on Saturday. We still making plans? Just wondering.....

0 Say what you will...: