Monday, January 12, 2004

So a new week has begun! I really hate Mondays for the only reason that it seems every stupid person in the WORLD call here on Mondays. Some of them even get confused when you ask them where they are calling from. I didn't think that was a HARD question. But I suppose it is to much to ask someone what the name of the company they work for is.

So I had a pretty good weekend. All and all...good, except for my 'roomie' incident. Saturday I went to the jewelry show...that would have been WAY more fun if I actually had money to spend. But I did get to look at a lot of really nice stuff so it was fun. I dropped my friends off and went to nap for a bit. When I got up my roomie decided to inform me she's moving out in April instead of October. That's a full SIX months before I actually expected her to. So bottom line, I'm stressin' about the whole roommate thing right now. I did go out with Holly and Luke that night, so it calmed me down and made me forget my troubles for the moment.

Sunday I spent most of the day cleaning and cooking. I happen to be known as a huge pack rat. I keep everything....it's about time that stopped. Especially as much as I've been moving the last 3 years. I cleaned out a lot of old notes, Christmas/Birthday cards and such. I kept on to some of it. But I took 4 HUGE boxes down to 2 moderately sized ones so I'm pretty proud of that....

The cooking you ask? Well, I'm trying to change my eating habits into healthier ones. Since I work all the time, it's hard to cook everyday. So I made preprep meals and snacks for myself. Grilled up some tasty chicken on my G. Foreman grill (did I mention I love this thing!). I cut up some veggies and such and now I have 5 days worth of fruit, chicken for my salad, cottage cheese, veggies and salad fixins! I'm so proud of myself! I never actually thought about doing that until my dietian suggested it. It seems like I would have thought of it before, but sometimes I'm not all that swift. It's worked out well for me so far...lets see if I can stick with it.

0 Say what you will...: