Thursday, January 15, 2004

Not much to update ya'll on today. I discussed with Holly about living with her for a few months in her one bedroom until we can get a larger place in Oct when her lease is up. She thinks it's a pretty good idea, so it may just work for us. We'll see how things go as the time gets closer.

My roomie is continually making my life frustrating. But what else is new. Now she's started eating the meals I pre-pack for myself. Now how slow do you have to be to realize they are packed in individual little containers for a reason! DUH! Soon I will be rid of her, then she's Roger's problem. I started looking into movers, and GEEZ are they expensive. Anyone know some nice strong guys willing to help me move from my 3rd floor apartment in June?

Well, check ya later.....

0 Say what you will...: