Wednesday, January 14, 2004

So I work out everyday before I eat lunch. Nothing TOO great but I do a mile then some easy lifting to cool down. Everyday it's been getting easier and easier....Hopefully soon I'll start seeing some results! :)

Between my new diet and my workouts I can tell you I do feel a lot better. It relieves a lot of tension for me I can tell you that. And since at the age of 26 I have slightly high blood pressure...tension relief is a GOOD thing. It's mostly because I work 2 pretty high stress jobs. But I'm doing what I can to improve it.

My pops is comin' to visit me at the Bennigans tonight. I haven't seen my family since Christmas so this is a good thing. I'm going to talk to him some about me POSSIBLY moving into his place while I'm homeless for 4 months thanks to the roomie movin' out earlier than originally planned. They MAY go for it, they MAY not. It's still a debate. I don't really want to since my parents are in Wisconsin and the commute to work will be horrendous....but what can you do. And it's only from June 1st till Oct 1st right! It'll save me some $$ too then I'll be able to afford my security deposit and such without a problem.

Of course I'll have to pay mom and pops rent to live there, but nothing like an ACTUAL apartment. Plus my mom cooks. I'll be able to help my mom out too without wanting to kill somebody like my roommate. Let's just cross our fingers and hope it works out. Maybe maybe maybe.

I'll be talkin' to Holly tonight too about moving. Just to make sure that's still what she wants to do otherwise I'll be looking for my own place.....that'll set me back! Alright....hasta for now. I got lots of work to do.

0 Say what you will...: