Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I think I may be officially homeless for 4 months from June 1st to Oct 1st. My plan was to move with Holly (and Luke) in October. Well since my roommate just sprung the big news about her wanting to leave in April. I'm stumped as to what to do.

I can get her to pay the rent till June 1st. When our non-existent lease is up. But from June to Oct when Holly's lease is up. I'm in limbo!! I tried to discuss with the rents about me living there for a few till Holly's lease is up...but so far they're still considering it. (Layman's terms for they really don't want me back even for the 4 months!) I offered to pay and I think that helped so I'm crossing my fingers I'm not sleepin' from couch to couch when June comes.

You wouldn't believe how stress of a living situation can put on a gal! I'm ready to cry and put my fist through a wall at the same time. OH AND I found out that there's a rumor going around about me having an affair with a married guy at work. He's not even rich so way would I be.....kidding.....I have morals but I guess the people here don't care. Well, raspberries to them!!!

Later peeps....

0 Say what you will...: