Monday, January 19, 2004

So have you ever done something you know is wrong, but you just can't help doing it? Maybe it's the whole excitement value of it, maybe it's the thrill of getting caught doing something naughty. I don't know what it is about it, but it's just such a rush you don't know how to stop the down hill spiral once it's started.

Now I'm not getting into detail about it so don't ask...I like to keep people guessing, besides, I'm not positive I'm going to do ANYTHING yet. It's just up in the air, and that up in the air stuff can be pretty interesting in itself. (NO I'm NOT having an affair even if everyone in my office thinks so.)

I can just see Luke and Kivi busting their buttons trying to figure it all out. Well, maybe someday I'll tell you, but for right now I'm just semi writing about it to get it out of my own head. I'm come to realize although my life is quite boring I do some weird things to make it interesting at times.....

0 Say what you will...: