Friday, April 29, 2005

You miss me?

Yeah...I know you did.

I know I've only been gone for 3 days, but hell when you don't have a computer at home and your computer at work is gay...then you only get an every other day postage.

Live with it.

So now Kivi is sick...he's got whatever the hell Dayne has. Which is just great considering that means I'm probably going to end up being sick as hell. No Kivi I still don't want to make out with you.....ewww....

I have come to the conclusion that I am sick of Dayne treating me like the gum on his shoe when I'm only trying to help and be civil and nice. Screw you. I won't try and help anymore. If you want to talk to me you know where I am. I'm not expressing concern for you anymore. It just gets me upset when you proceed to talk to me like I was a total stranger. I'm done. I've got news for you buddy. I have no interest in getting back together or being with you...I was just trying to be your friend. I'm aware you don't have a lot of them...so I was just trying to be there for you. Try having some consideration for people that care about you...it helps.

I'm done....

Sunday when Tony comes home from Vegas were having a cookin' party...ok it's just me and him...but when you have no life, that's a party. The new Family Guy is starting and Kivi will probably be over to watch if he gets home from Fond du Lac in time.

Schools out and I'm going to beat up Gemma now....

0 Say what you will...: