Friday, April 01, 2005

AHHH....I see now....

I find it humorous. BUT it's really not. I finally found out why people have been somewhat whispering behind my back a little. I was confronted at work, then again on the phone later that night. Why you ask?.....People think Dayne is cheating on me.

Turns out not a lot of people know we actually broke up. And in turn a lot of people have seen the new girlfriend and Dayne together. They assumed he was cheating on me behind my back, they were PISSED!

Now not only have I not made our break up public knowledge, but I kept to myself the whole him dating someone else in the company....except for a select few. Frankly I didn't want to make it public knowlegde that I was heartbroken.

I have set the record straight with the people I talked to....yes Dayne broke up with me in January, and yes Dayne is now dating someone else in the company. (I don't know this as fact, but rumor has it they're living together too....but I kept that one to myself, I don't spread rumors.) Funny thing was....the people I talked to yesterday thought THAT was more funked up than him cheating on me. I myself laughed at that comment. Yeah, I felt that way too...but whatever at this point. I can't change nor am I an impact on the decisions he makes anymore. If he's happy, he's happy....I've got other shite to worry about!

One a completely different note. My financial aid appointment went ... OK. I didn't qualify for the grants I was hoping for (thank you republican party) But I did apply for a Sallie Mae loan I don't see a problem getting. I now have to talk to my boss about me returning to school. I'm looking to start soon and in order to do that I'll have to do morning classes ... like 5am to 9am. Then come to work by 9:30 (if not sooner) . It'll keep my nights free for studying and a mini social life. Cross my fingers she'll go for it.

0 Say what you will...: