Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Am I bad or what?

I can't help myself....I walk into computer lab 3 days a week and each and everytime I have have to come straight here and blog.

I think it's an addiction. Then again I do have an addictive personality. I have come to figure out that's why it takes me a while to get over things. Like Dayne for instance. It's an addiction.

Just an update for you since I haven't said anything about it for a while. I'm getting over him pretty quickly as of late. I found out some MORE lies he told me thoughout our relationship. Although he'll tell me it's not true and what not or give me the you can't help who you like type thing...I think it's more of a you can't make up your mind what the hell you want type thing. Men, can't live with them can't kill them.

On a good note my best friend Eric just got transferred from Cali to St Louis! I'm so excited he's so close. I've missed him terribly. He's the male version of me...except cockier....but I love him to death and I'm glad he's home (or close to it.)

I'm also excited about being in school. I just gotta figure out a better time to go to bed so I'm not so tired by 3pm. I'm losing it by the end of the day. Yesterday I even fell asleep on the couch 5 minutes after walking in the door. That was SUPPOSED to be study time for my test today. WHOOPS.

So needless to say my life is one big traffic jam ... to much stuff too little time. I have the weekend free....just because TFK is leaving me for friends in Whitewater, what will I do with myself. Probably make that phone call to Jimmy and ask him to lunch like I've been meaning to do for months. Or Jules may come down too. Which ever I'll keep myself occupied somehow.

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to ww this weekend, I'm going to help my dad in FdL