Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sleepy girl!

Ok, I'm at work ... but really my brain is back home...peacefully dreaming.

So I went home last night after enrolling in school, waited for the Fat Kid and went to do my laundry at the Laundromat....since my dryers at the complex SUCK. It was quick and painless...we then came home and watched a little TV and I kicked Fattie out.

As I'm starting to drift off since I was WIPED out yesterday....the Nextel starts beeping.

It's Dan. He's drunk and at The Ram. He's been drinking since the Cubs game and continued through the Illini game. Needless to say...he's wasted. Now friends drove him there, and they were planning on driving him home but since they were a little toasty too and driving to Des Plaines didn't sound like a good idea, he asked if I minded if he stay by me.

No problem...I made it clear to him I was TIRED though and I'd unlock the door for him, to just come in and go to bed. I don't know why I was trying to make ANYTHING clear to the very drunk, because it just doesn't happen.

I spent the next 2 hours trying to get him to go to sleep instead of kissing/groping me. Finally I just got him to start talking (boys talk alot when they're drunk I've discovered)....and I fell asleep while he was talking. BUT, then his phone alarm went off at 4:45 in the morning!!! Now I told him I'd take him home...I didn't say it would be on HIS time table.

Now since he was awake at 4:45....the groping starts all over again. IT'S 5AM PEOPLE! I'm sorry but NO. 5am when I go to bed at 9. Not 5am when you keep me up till 1. I finally just got up at 6am since there was NO point in staying in bed, Dan wasn't going to let me sleep. I got ready for work....while Dan laid around in bed. Then too him home to Des Plaines. I walk into North American at....7:22am. Mind you I don't need to be here till 8:30am. Damn I'm tired.

My day will now be full of caffeine....lots of caffeine!

0 Say what you will...: