Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Good Morning to you too....

Why is it whenever I feel good in the morning someone has to kill that experience for me.

This morning I was approached in the parking lot. First thing this morning I have people asking me question on what happened between Dayne and I. I avoid the entire conversation and just say, well he likes someone else and I can't change that. Of course the whole time I staring right at his truck in the parking lot with his bike in the back....with the new tires I bought him for Christmas I'm sure.

Stop with the questions! I don't know what happened....I know it's over that's all I know. I know my heart is still tender about the whole situation so your not making it any better. My old roommate Jess even emailed me and asked when she was going to be invited to our wedding....GAH! I'm spent with this whole situation.

I just wish I could talk to him...just sit down and have a conversation. I told Heather the other night that I wasn't sure if I missed the relationship as much as I just missed HIM. He was my best friend. Heather pointed out to me I do defend him (and her) a lot. And maybe I should just let the chips fall where they may. Maybe I should stop defending his actions....and maybe I should because I can't explain why he does what he does.....but like I said, he was my lover and my best friend and the lover I can give up ....it's the friend part I can't let go of.

I have the weekend off...I have lots of plans with old friends and current ones. Maybe I'll get a little pick me up this weekend. I did have fun last weekend with Heather and Kivi at the Wolves game. It was a blast playing the 'how crazy can you act to get on the jumbotron' game. Well, here's my deep breath to start the day. Only 1 more day after today, and the weekend will begin for me.

0 Say what you will...: