Monday, April 25, 2005

TFK....this one's for you!

I decided to post while in class once again because my poor TFK is having blog withdrawals.

Good news is Tony got my notebook up and running. YAY! Bad news is it's still at his house AND I can't afford to have my internet hooked up yet. But hopefullly by next month I'll be ok enough to hook up my shite.

Unless one of you out there in computer land wants to help me pay for it. **Stop laughing Fatty**

So I spent my whole day cleaning and cooking yesterday. Real domestic of me huh?! I baked for Pete, and for some odd reason I got a wild hair up my arse and decided to make sauce from strach. Why one would do this when their cooking for one I have no idea. I tried to invite Holly over, but she was going out with Andy...or as I like to call it...setting herself up. I then remembered Tony was supposed to come over and keep me company for the day. So I called...he was just waking up at 5pm. I told him to come over cause I made enough food for at least two. He seemed to enjoy it. It turned out well. TFK did ditch me for the day to pick up dog poo...but he's coming with to do laundry tonight, so I'll forgive him. And besides he came over for the night to keep me and Tony entertained. Even if he did eat Subway instead of my home cooked food. (kidding TFK...you know I love you.)

So I'm offically stupid...I came to class this morning. Half way here I realized I forgot my clothes for my day job. I blame it on Monday and the fact I get up way too early. I did remember the 10 loaves of banana bread for Pete in the cafe. But I'm pretty sure the Millers would be pissed if I wore my scrubs & lab coat all day. Although comfy...not exactly "North American" appropite attire.

So my 'naughty nurse' self must start actually 'listening'.....

0 Say what you will...: