Monday, May 02, 2005

Looks like someone has a case of the .....

Mondays...

I HATE Mondays. One because I have only one day off I week so Mondays tend to sneak up on me...and two because it's the begins to a LONG week ahead of me.

My head is getting stuffy with a cold I believe. If it's the same thing Dayne and Kivi had....I'm taking one or the both of them down for getting me sick. I didn't want to get up for school today...but I forced my butt out of bed. It's not like I went to bed really late. I kicked Kivi out about 9:30 and then Tony out at 10....then again 10 is pretty late for me.

I did end up cooking yesterday...but without Tony. For whatever reason my phone was not working yesterday so I didn't know he had called and texted me like 80 times. He finally just showed up....I was almost done by then. I made Chicken Scampi from strach. AND it was damn good. Pretty proud of myself since that's the first time I tried that recipe.

The weekend was uneventful....I worked and was up on Friday for about 20 hours straight. Needless to say...this gal was SLEEPY. Saturday was another boring day at Bennigans...Saturday was spent doing laundry and studying for school. Sunday....nada...besides cooking and studying.

I did have a fun and funny moment in class today though. I didn't quite get the needle in far enough in Melissa's arm for an allergy test....I sprayed her in the eye with saline solution. YAY!! Now laugh it up...

I gotta work....

0 Say what you will...: