Friday, May 27, 2005

WHAT UP!!

Ok, so I've had some SERIOUS down days as of late.

You know the kind where your not sure why the hell your even getting up in the morning! Mainly because I'm just worn/stressed out..I know.. I know less then two months in school and your already worn out?!....well..yes. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me to get every thing done. I'm cranky I admit it.

BUT the good news is that I don't have class again till Tuesday. And since Miranda will be teaching the class...I don't have to be in until a LITTLE later (like 530ish) AND I only have to work on Saturday this week at Bennigan's...so quite possibly I may get some rest and relaxation out of all this weekend and wake up with a new attitude on Tuesday.

This one's for you TFK...Gemma just asked me how old I was in '86...20 or something. You two will offically be friends now! Whores that you are :)

Alright...must work. But before I go, I just wanted to tell Bethany that I'm REALLY happy for you. Your happiness with makes me very happy. I hope you and Carlo do very well! Now, I still have to meet this guy you realize that don't you. And I mean BEFORE the wedding ;)

Hasta

0 Say what you will...: