Friday, May 06, 2005

Because sometimes....

Life just sucks...

Trust me it does. Like getting up at 3am isn't bad enough, leaving school the other day...I got into a car accident.

I'm ok, there's minimal body damage to my car, no mechanical damage....that I can tell anyway. But I funked up a BMV. It wasn't my fault...he was being an impatient driver. I suppose it was both of our faults if you want to look at it that way. But all and all...it sucked. Now my back and neck are sore....with that burning sensation you get when your strain a muscle.

I was a big bitch to just about everyone I came into contact with on Wednesday. But I think I may have apologized to everyone on Thursday too. I just wasn't in the best mood and my spirits are kinda damaged because of it all. The one that I didn't understand asking...was Dayne. He sent me an email saying he hoped everything was ok. Now mind you a week ago when I was showing concern for him...he blew me off like I was a stranger. Then when he asked me for a work favor...I went out of my way, he didn't even say thank you when I walked back to the warehouse to return his stuff. Or when I sent him an email telling him about how the buyer and I spent some time and found all of his products and the way they were listed in our system, NADA folks. His department doesn't even do ANYTHING for my department...I still took the time, because I want to be his friend and be there for him. Not one thank you. That's why I snapped with the whole consideration thing. And that's why I snapped at him for asking if I was ok, I didn't think it was fair for him to be the nice guy, but have him make me look like a psycho when I do the same for him.

Now granted when I got into this accident...Dayne was the first person I wanted to call. Out of habit of course. But in realization and a moment of clarity...I knew I one, couldn't call him, and two, if I did he would just say stuff like...what do you want me to do?. I'll admit, I do miss having someone there for me to hug me when things like this happen...but I've gotten used to the fact that and life will go on. I just get pissed at myself when I start to do things out of habit. And in my own way I take it out on other people.

TFK was great. He wanted to know immediately if I needed anything or if he could come pick me up. A true blue friend. I myself was too busy crying over spilt milk to care about anyone else's feelings I guess and was just cranky as ever. But I did come into work just so we could FedEx Phil's b-day gift to him.

On that lighter note...Phil did get the package...he did love it, not because of what it contained but because Kivi and I are a couple of retards and went through all the trouble. YAY! We made the day! :)

Ok, class is about to begin....

....time to find out what/where the title bar is :)

0 Say what you will...: