Monday, May 23, 2005

Long time no post.....

So I've actually been doing work in computers so I haven't been posting TOO much.

Last weeks post I typed up and sent to myself seems dated so I'm just forgetting about it for now.

I'll highlight you on my weeks events instead.

Monday: School...work...homework...sleep

Tuesday: School...FINAL that was totally funked up since my teacher gave us the WRONG things to study..failed and was in bad mood all day....work....left early to get car, laundry, freaky Subway experience, home....sleep.

Wednesday: Day off from school...since it was the day after a final we get the day off before we start a new mod....slept in till 7:30 which RULED...work....TGI Friday's for dinner with my favorite boys. Steve, Mistarz, TFK, and Tony...it could have been a complete night if Philly would have been there, but alas he is at school. He was there in our hearts....home...sleep.

Thursday: School...learned of the final we were going to get to retake the next day, BUT was going to only have one day to study and cram all the 'new' information in my head....work, where I proceed to cram said information in my head most of the day....home, where TFK stopped by for a bit cause he was bored and watched me study...CSI: Las Vegas season finale by Quentin Tarrentino (is that how you spell it?) WHICH WAS AWESOME!!....sleep.

Friday: School...re-take final, do better but not the best....work...Bennigans...home...sleep.

Saturday: Bennigans....where I learn of Holly's indiscreetness with Rubo the night before and get really pissed off about since she told me she doesn't like him in that way....home...off to Irina's to play who's the oldest person at the party (I won.) Learn that TFK had an awesome date (I'm SO glad for that!!!) Learn once again what an ass my ex can be. And did I mention got drunk?....home...pass out.

Sunday: 6:30am....Remembered why I don't drink that often anymore. Attempt the 'hair of the dog' way out of my hangover....didn't work go back to bed.....10:30am....wake up take some aspirin and a ton of water...watch TV until I get hungry...texted Kiv and invite him to meet for lunch.....1:30ish...show up to lunch late cause guy finally comes to fix my kitchen drawer, drive over to lunch has now made me sick to my stomach....1:45ish...decide to just make myself throw up cause I'll feel better....2:00....MUCH BETTER, and now I can eat....3:00ish...go with Kiv to by PS2....3:30/4ish back at my place now playing PS2 YAY!!!...5ish...nappy time for Kiv and Dawn. Steve continues to play....9ish...everyone must leave Dawn's cause she needs to get up for school in the morning.....Sleep.

Today: School...so far same ol' same ol'

0 Say what you will...: