Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Running on empty.....

No really I am....

I'm extremely tired as of late. Maybe it's because I push myself so much, maybe it's because I get up before dawn every morning...whatever it is. I'm pooped.

I do get to leave work early today. Not for anything fun, to take my car to looked at by the body shop to determine damages. Then I have to make time to take it in for fixin'. I'm not thrilled...at all. I'm SUPPOSED to be going to St. Louis Memorial Day weekend to visit Eric, but if I have a rent a car, that's going to be a problem. I don't want to put a TON of mileage on a rent a car...then again it may be better for me to do it on someone else's car :)

So Mother's Day has come and gone. My mom and pops came up by me and we went to breakfast together. I was nice, I enjoyed it, and they actually weren't fighting for once. Kivi, David, Heather, Tony and I were supposed to go to Lou Malniti's for dinner together. Kivi was the only one who ended up having a valid excuse not to go...he took his mom. David 'forgot' my number. Tony didn't show or call till after he was supposed to be there. So forget them...Heather and I went alone. And enjoyed it. It was tasty. I haven't had Chicago style pizza in a while and I missed it. I still think Gino's East is the best though. :)

Ok, back to class.....

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »