Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Good Morning TFK!

How's it feel to be up almost as early as I am?

So TFK has to go to work early and I have a test today. Not a test I'm TOO worried about since the chapters it's on are common knowledge to me anyway.

It's last night that was fun and exciting. We went shopping for Philly's 21st birthday gifts. Phil turns 21 on May 5. Mexican Independence Day. Now I'm not posting what we got because I have sent Phil this site address...but let's just say it involved a commonly known store, a borrowed digital camera, lots of hi-jinks... and two of the most retarded people you will ever meet...(that being Kivi and I).

Phil if your reading this before you receive your "care" package.....Look forward to it. IF your reading this after....you know you love us :)

Look forward to you coming home to visit!!

Gemma's asking for a serious ass kickin' and who am I to deny that....

Later....

0 Say what you will...: