Friday, June 03, 2005

Shut up now!!

Ok ok! I'm blogging I'm blogging.

So I had some free time this weekend...THANK GOD! cause I needed it.

Saturday I laid around the WHOLE day doing nothing except play PS2. I even went and bought Kivi 'The Simms' cause I was bored and needed something to spend my gift certs from Best Buy on. Kivi on the other hand had a date....OOOOOOO....that seems to have gone in the 'right' direction. I'm so happy for that! Megan seems like a nice gal so they deserve each other.

I WAS supposed to have company later, but Tony for some reason got it in his head I was coming to Chicago. With my $6, I think not. So when he called me at midnight, I was already in my PJ's and didn't have any intention of changing. So instead I played PS2 till nearly 2am.

Sunday I got up early did my laundry, studied, and grocery shopped cause I was having company. I decided to make tacos. Kivi, Gemma, her boyfriend Jeff, Steve and Mistarz came over for the night. Somehow after we dragged Kivi off Rachet and Clank, and Steve and Jeff off Techan we decide to play Scene It....may I tell you TFK and I kick some monster ASS!!

Jeff seems to think we cheated. But we didn't we just have no lives and watch movies...A LOT. Mistarz and Steve did pull out their A game in the end and won the second round. By win I mean we just went back to start and let them play from where they were. (and we almost came back to take the second game too.)

This is where the night gets interesting....

By the way Chapter 12 do not do 266 do 269/ abbv. on page 270 in the orange book by Tuesday.

Ok back to the interesting part of the night.....

At some point within an hour Steve drinks a 2 liter of Coke, and is now VERY awake.
TFK and Mistarz decide to do a power hour. (where you take a shot a minute for an hour)
I decide to bartend (and cut it down to a power half hour due to lack of beer and how much I didn't want anyone to puke)
So for the next 30 min we watch Mistarz and Kivi do a shot a minute....until 21 anyway where the Fat Kid punks out and switches to Mike's Hard Lemonade.
NOW I've got a hyper caffeinated Steve on the PS2. A very drunk ass TFK, and a pretty heavily buzzed. This is where I decide to make some new house rules.

Rule 1: As always, if you eat or drink it you replace it.
Rule 2: I don't care how many guys are in the house this is a girls apartment toilet seat goes down when your done.
RULE 3: (and very important) NO HITTING ON MISTARZ UNLESS YOU HAVE A VAG!
and Rule 4: There is no sex in the champange room ...in my apartment this would be my bedroom.

Now why rule number 3 you ask? Well TFK can't keep his hands to himself when he's wasted and proceeded to be a little handsy with Mistarz ... A LOT!!! Since it was creeping me out, and Mistarz during Scene It became my new favorite person, the rule was set. Now if you don't get how drunk TFK was from the hitting on Mistarz...well he also proceeded to ask everyone about their sex lives also....he actually said the words... 'slip her the dick' then got excited that he actually said it and ran in another room to call PNuts and tell him..cause according to TFK...he's drunk he doesn't need tact. Ahh...the joys of being 21 again. Don't worry Megan we did ban him from calling you that night....and he's not ALWAYS like this with liquor (but really either way .. it's funny as hell) By 230am it was drag Steve away from PS2, Kivi pass out, and everyone go home time. Good times, Good times.

Monday Tony finally shows up AND buys me a grill for my balcony (YAY) and we cooked up some burger and dogs for Holly, him and I. After a few drinks, and a few more Law and Orders I was sleeping on the couch soundly. Relaxation was finally had!

Now it's back to the grind.....speaking of which.....