Friday, June 24, 2005

Blah....blah...blah...

So for those of you who have been pineing way to know how I did on my final....you'll be happy to know I aced them both. I was quite THRILLED with myself. Although I know when my teacher actually comes back from medical leave, things won't be so easy, but I still continue to study as much as possible to keep up with the rude awaking some people will be getting when he returns.

I had another test today, did pretty well I think. Maranda is a good teacher, but sometimes she give us TOO many of the answers so no one actually opens their book, just the notes she gives us. Not good, not good. But it's their grade not mine.

Work is work as usual. I can be a 'challenge' at times not to want to hurt someone when they get REALLY rude with you , but I blame it on too much coffee not enough social life. Then again, that very much could describe me.....except I gave up coffee since Dayne and I broke up. I drank too much of it....it's not good for my health and I think I was getting too much caffeine. But the social life part...yeah, that's definitely true. I'll be taking on a full shifts as coordinated in August at Bennigans due to Toni having her hysterectomy. I'm glad, but not because I won't have the money in my pocket right away, but AT LEAST, I'll have a nice check coming and I won't spend the money as quickly as I do when it's in my pocket.

So, I'm going to Ohio in 1 week for Heather's brother's wedding. It's the 4th weekend, and my dumb ass thought it was 2 weeks away so now I have Sunday to find something nice to wear, clean the house, do laundry etc. Sunday will be busy it seems.....The week after that I have Tracy and Bruce's wedding reception, then I'm back to normal for a while. It's going to be a nice LONG 2 weeks of running around. But it's cool and it'll get me out of the house, for once. :)

Just FYI, I do have a 'friendly competition' going on with a friend from school. Stephanie and I are competing to see who can loose the most INCHES in 3 weeks. We were going for 2...but then realized it's the 4th of July weekend, it's going to be hard to stick to a diet when there's so much BBQ going on. And for me...I'll be traveling AND going to a wedding then BBQ. It'll be tough but I'm going to TRY not to eat like I've never eaten before :) You know me I like food. It is my boyfriend and never lets me down :) it does however break my heart when I step on a scale, but comforts me in the end .... HA! Basically ... if you see me eating something I shouldn't ... take it from me and say Stephanie wouldn't eat that... or something to that effect.

So, the last words today are for you Kivi.....

In a New York minute......

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOEEEEEEEEOOOOOO