Monday, June 20, 2005

Let's dance let's shout

....shake you body right to the ground.

So yesterday I attempted to have a get together of sorts for Kivi's B-day. The big 22. Heather and I made food, I moved some stuff around, and preped for the people to come. Gemma and Jeff were the first to show, then Heather and the birthday boy, then....well...there was supposed to be a then but it didn't seem to work out that way. Lots of people told me they were coming, and then didn't...but hell what'ca going to do right?

Monica did drop by for a quick moment, she was called away to dinner with the fam. Mistarz did finally show late in the day with Heather and Megan but only stayed briefly before they took off. So the important people showed, and maybe we didn't have as much fun as getting ticketed in Lake Forest. Fun was still hat I think.

Other than that, life is the same old...same old. School, work, home. And now I have A ton of food leftover....so if you hungry, drop on by.

Happy Father's Day to you and yours :)