Monday, June 13, 2005

It's gettin' hot in here.....

...but the clothes are stayin' on people.

School seems to like to forget that there's a 5am class and they fail to turn the air on until 8am. That means right now I'm sitting in the computer room losing a few pounds. YAY!

So the weekend was pretty uneventful. I worked Friday and Saturday. Did my laundry and cleaned up a bit....then Sunday TKF, Holly, Heather, Tony and Steve came over for beer brats and daiquiris. Nothing like a frozen tasty beverage on a hot day. Mistarz was "too good" for us and used some excuse like "I'm working on my portfolio so I can get a job" Pssh...yay, right :)

I'm telling you, there's nothing goin' on in the tale o' Dawn. I'm hoping to get a few people together next weekend for Kivi's b-day, but I may just have to push it back another weekend. We'll see....We'll see.....

I'll keep ya updated I promise.

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»