Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tales from last week ...

**New Stuff coming tomorrow.....maybe**

It was harmless.

Two people enjoying each others company. Sharing personal interests, life memories, ridiculous stories, and catching a few glances of built up tension between the two of them.

It was just a meal, just lunch, but I never wanted to leave that booth. For the first time in months, I felt content, happy, relaxed, and I didn't have a care in the world. I knew if I left that booth I had to face the real world and my hectic life all over again.

You actually made me forget I had homework to do, bathrooms to clean, and errands to run. Taking my mind off high gear is no easy task, but you did it.

Maybe it was all the boat talk & the sailing magazines that magically made me float away from the gray in my life into a state of carefree happiness.

Maybe I'm a sucker for a guy who can make me laugh.

Maybe it's the lack of sleep and all the work I've been doing that's making me forget the reality of our relationship for brief moments of time.

Maybe I just can't resist making my life complicated I just can't resist you.I'm weak, I admit it. I can't help but to want to know everything about you and your life. I feel like I want to ask you a million questions about your life, your loves, your memories. I can't get seem to get enough ... even though I should walk away now, I can't help but to want to be a part of your life. Even if it is a secret part.

I don't know if you can 'thank' someone for being a aspect in your life, but I'm glad your part of mine.

I'm a little pathetic I'll have to admit!

But in all honesty it feels good to be honest with feelings like that.This is how I feel about a guy, a guy I can't possibly have, but it's ok for me to feel this way.

I have loved and lost many times in my life each and every one of them hold a special place in my heart.Rob, the high school boyfriend, Anthony, my first 'real' relationship, Eric J., nothing like falling for you best friend, and the Brit. All of them loved me in a different way and opened my eyes and heart to new experiences and feelings....I'm grateful. All of these men I couldn't have for different reasons.

Now don't get me wrong....I'm not in love by any means of the word.

I admit I'm in lust though, a deep infatuation ......and it is good.....

My best friend is going through some love 'issues' of his own. I cross my fingers and hope for the best since I know what heartbreak feels like and I don't think he has ever experienced true and painful heartbreak.

He's so cute when he talks about her. Sounds like me when I used to talk about him back in the day. I hope the best for him, I don't see it being the best love for him ... could be I'm biased. I'll tell you what though ... I'll kill her if she is playing him like it sounds like she's doing.

I wish him the best in love cause I love him

0 Say what you will...: