Saturday, August 06, 2005

S-T-R-E-S-S

WHAT A WEEK!

I went from being de-stressed over the weekend to re-stressed and crying by Tuesday. DAMN!!

Didn't help I couldn't sleep well Sunday and Monday, I couldn't't get my mind off a certain someone. Then Tuesday I lost my mind... sobbing in the bathroom at work. About work, not the certain someone of course.

Wednesday wasn't much better, but the evening did have some DEFINITE positive sides.

Dinner with Heather, Steve, and David for one. Starting out with drinks is always a good thing, then fabulous food, and even better company! Just what I needed to round out my crappy week of cluster-funks! And to top it off, I received a phone call right before dinner that I couldn't wait to return.

Flashing forward to after dinner ... I returned my phone call.

Let's just say it was nearly 10 before I went to bed, and I don't stay up that late for anybody. I woke up with a smile on my face again, late but with a smile on my face. I think he did discover my talent for talking too much when I'm nervous.

Damn him for being taken.

Don't worry there has been no pressure from either side for anything more than for us to be friends.... Just happen to be friends who flirt A LOT! Nothing wrong with that, right?Now I remember why I don't date too often. I don't get the "rules". Either that or my crazy schedule. Or maybe a little of both.

My theory, romance is dead ... and I'm in mourning.

0 Say what you will...: