Tuesday, August 30, 2005

No time .... there's never any time!!!

Ok, just to keep you a little updated.

All your finger crossing worked ... thanks guys ;)

Barb and Chris have called it quits, and in the last week or so Chris and I have decided that one, I don't have enough free time, but two...that we have no desire to see other people either.

So I'm offically part of a couple again ... a couple of what? ... we're not sure, but we are characters that's for sure. I'm very happy with this man, he makes me so comfortable and content.... hopefully things continue in this way. I seem to make him just as happy.

This one's for Beth ... He gives me foot massages after working at Bennigans all damn day! It's the best!!! He's good to me babe, really good to me.

There's more to tell...but for now I just wanted to keep you in the loop.

0 Say what you will...: