Monday, August 22, 2005

Ok, so I erased the old blog and am typing a new one today, that's Friday for those of you who are slow.

Update is, Chris and I have failed at resisting temptation and have begun to see each other. You'd think I learned my lesson from being burned once....but no I like to put my hand on a hot stove repeatedly apparently.

Just so you know there have been talks about our situation. Not quite long enough to figure out what direction we both will be choosing to move in, but long enough to realize what we've gotten ourselves into and are adult enough to not blame each other for getting us here.

He's SUCH a great guy. (Present circumstances excluded) and there are so many more details involved than just the brushing of the surface. He make me forget about my schedule of crazy events!! WHO can do that!? I don't want to run around like a crazy person with this man, I want to lay around with him all day, I want to look into his eyes and try and guess what he's thinking. Oh goodness I just heard how cheesy that sounded! (just to save myself, knowing Chris he's probably thinking about sex or nekidness)

No this is NOT like the last time. I'm well prepared for this one because of the last one ... and this one isn't married. I am prepared to be this guys friend for life if he chooses to go with his current standing. I am also prepared to try and make this man really happy if he does choose to be with me.

He already makes me feel like a schoolgirl, giddy, giggly, and just plain STUPID....

He called me today, even though I didn't expect to hear from him till Sunday since she's in town from Alabama. He called me at work, just to tell me he was thinking about me.

Gave me goose bumps and nearly made me cry due to the 'sweetness' factor of it.

I'm pathetic, but I like this guy....

Do me a favor huh?!

Cross your fingers this time I win?!

2 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes and legs all crossed.
*mwah*

TFK said...

yeah, well i crossed my arms and eyes too!