Friday, November 03, 2006

Ch..ch..Changes...

I thought I'd share a little MySpace with you all...

Ok, so I switched up my top former 12 now 16 just to make some changes....

Shall I explain? Sure why not? Remember it's in order or how long I've known you not how much I love you or you'd all be #1 ....ok I'm going to hurl from that line....here we go:

Mer: Our should I say Mer, Mike and Logan since you can't go on ther without seeing how much she loves her family. She's my half brother's half sister. So in our dyfunctional world...That's family!

B: Even more fun, she's my half brother's half sister's half sister. Yeah I know you need a map, try being one of us trying to explain it. But again, it's family beeatch! Recognize!

Rich: This one's a little easier, Rich is my half brother. We have the same dad. I so love the fact that we've gotten to know each other after so many years passing that of COURSE he would be in my top 3. Blood runs thicker than water as they say. Besides, we both inherited this really cool ability to jump up on the soap box and go to town. I love ya bro.

Nikki: Known her so long she might as well be my sister. I got the cops called on me in like 2nd grade cause I was at her house playing when I should've been home...whoops..and the memories continue from there. I will always have a place in my heart for the Moore family! (her sister Becca is on my friends list too....)

Moss: AKA the very first 'roomie' I ever had. We ate mac n cheese everyday, dated guys who were best friends, and even started smoking around the same time...two peas, meet pod. We had some **cough,cough** rough times, but I believe that's cause we were young...and stupid :) You're my wonderwall too C.

Jimmy: I've know him what seems like forever. Back in the day I was just a kid working for the teen dance club, he was the bartender at the local hot spot. We worked for the same entertainment company, saw each other here and there...years later, we found each other crossing paths again. We're still good friends. I so LOVE this man.

Eric: What more is there to say, he's a work all his own. My very best guy friend and the love of my life. (not that kind of love) We shared some pretty great moments in life. From the great, to the stupid, to the what the...and even bad ones too. No matter what I could call this guy out of the blue and he'd be there for me. I'm so excited he found someone to share his life with! I can't wait to meet her!

Jen: Ok, so I know this is in order of me meeting the people on my list, and 'technically' I haven't met Jen yet, but she's marrying my best friend....she get a spot, and the spot right next to her future husband for that matter. Pound sand if you don't like it.

Jon Doe: AKA....Alan. The loudest craziest kid I know. I was his 'function girl' for years. I needed this kid exactly the moment he came into my life, he made me strong in the moments I needed it, and I like to think I did the same for him. You can meet the strangest yet greatest people when you proceed to call them a child molester in a crowded bar can't ya?

ICE: AKA....Alex. There is no truer friend than this guy. If I could get one of his famous hugs everyday, I don't think I could ever be unhappy again. He's the most passionate man I've ever met and for this I love him. Remember Alex, we promised 10 more years and if were still single....we're getting married :)

Moe: AKA....James. His laugh puts a smile on my face. You can't help it! His humor and heart make you just want to be his friend for life. There's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for James and Alex. Hopefully they already know that.

TFK: Who doesn't love 'The Fat Kid'? How could you not? From competative 'Scene It', to his fainting spells, to Bennigans memories, to even him constantly making jokes about doing me in the pooper. I love the fact that he can watch the worlds stupidest movies with me and LIKE them. He's my favorite kid! He's watched me laugh and cry....and he still keeps coming back for more :)

Luke: Well honestly who COULDN'T love my favorite dry storage partner? So many Bennigans nights, so many great memories. Or who could forget our night out at Red Star when the waiter blew up that glass....the night only got better from that moment on!

Katie: How to explain Katie? I met this chick when basically I insulted her...and she still kept coming back for more :) We share the same ex-psycho in our lives so we bonded. Come on...what other 2 girls in life would you want making you hot chocolate and running for pizza?

Mia: The Korean Sex Machine....or so I hear?!? :) I love this chick. We met when I worked at Half Day forever ago, and became friends in the last year or so when I met up with her again. This girl has a huge heart that gets walked on as much as mine does. We have the same guy friends so you know we both have GREAT taste! The best is yet to come I'm sure :)

Last but not least:
Grill 21: My regular hangout. How could you not like a place where 2 of my top 16 work at, not to mention the numerous others from my friends list that work and hang there with me. You wanna see most of MySpace on Friday night....we're at the Grill :)

TA DA...and if your curious...click on the on the link to your left that says MySpace not your space and you'll find ME! :)

1 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your MySpace pic is a Jack Vettriano. LOVE HIM!
I should get a MySpace...considering that's the only way to reach Eric at this point!