Thursday, January 12, 2006

Now what the hell is goin' on?

WHAT UP!!!!!

Damn life has been BUSY lately.

All work no play. But I started going back to the gym....the pounds WILL come off soon. Next month I'm going to start looking for a new job.

At the end of next month I'll be moving...AGAIN. I've decided to tell people that my furniture like the change of scenery. Sound better than I seem to be a hermit that picks up everything I own and moves every year. This time it's for a good reason. I'll be living rent free in a really nice 4 bedroom home in Arlington Heights until Heathers mom sells the house (Juneish or later). Then I'll be moving in with the boyfriend.

Not like he doesn't already live here anyway :)

I'm doing well though. REALLY well. Once I get this weight thing taken care of (which I'm working on) I'll be happy. Ok, once I don't have to work two damn jobs I'll be happy, but we can't get everything we want.

Speaking of can't get everything you want, I found out a little something about someone I care alot about. I found out he's doing something stupid with his significant other. It worries me because I think this person is better than that, was raised to know better than that, and needs to start acting like the man I know he is. Maybe it's time you learned not everyone's going to show you love like you think love should be shown....it doesn't mean your not loved. My family and I worry about you, we think MAYBE you may want to seek some professional help. If your reading this and you know what I'm talking about, my door is always open, and if you can't talk to me for whatever reason....there's always mom and pops. If you can't do that, find someone....you need to help yourself before you spiral out of control.

OK, that's done.

Hasta people I'll update more later....promise.....

OUT!

OH....another website people....maybe I'm a loser, but I need an intervention from places like the grocery store and Target. Can't go in without buying a ricockulous (that's more than ridiculous people) amount of stuff. And then I found this.... http://slavetotarget.blogspot.com/ . Had to give it a little love. Now I'm not alone, and maybe I can start a 12 step program.

0 Say what you will...: