Sunday, January 29, 2006

And I think to myself...

It is good lately.

I got rid of the funiture I hated so much. AND got money for it.

THANK YOU E-BAY.

I didn't get a lot of money, $150, but it was better than nothing. It was either that, or toss it off the balcony when I moved cause I wasn't going to move that crap again. Don't get me wrong it was good furniture, but VERY country. My mom's taste, since it was given to me by my mom....and EXTREMELY heavy! Damn those 'build in' recliners.

I've moved this furniture 6 times, and 6 times I have wanted to toss it in the dumpster instead of carrying up the stairs. My friends and family felt the same way. Now, it's GONE. So, all my friends reading this, moving me will be a sinch now. Heather's mom, Nancy, let me have use of a chair and loveseat to use until I move a month and a half from now. You should see how big my apartment looks right now.

Well, as for the 'personal' aspect of my life, my relationship is good. We had clean fest in the house this weekend so were happy people. My friends I miss a lot, but life gets in the way sometimes, I know they still love me. Work, is work, but I'm keeping BUSY with my new sale rep Brett. Lots of problems to fix, so lots of leg work to be done.

I'm doing good. Really good. Things are moving smoothly. Now just to get a few thousand dollars to pay off credit card debt life would be good ;)

So I think to myself.....

....what a wonderful world. Thank you Louis!

2 Say what you will...:

Anonymous said...

GET A PIZZA!

Just Dawn said...

Kiv, you're strange....