Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A moment of being....LOST

So I'm reaching out into cyber world a bit....

Not that I'm asking anyone to answer or solve my problems...But this writing is how I deal sometimes.

I'm feeling lost lately. I've successfully finished my medical assistance degree, and can move on to a new career as soon as I can calm my financial situation (good thing). I have a new boyfriend whom I love (good thing). I'll be moving into a home with one of my best friends (good thing).

So why the hell am I so damned depressed lately. I know I've been working on the weight thing, so that's part of it...but not all of it. I want to cry nearly everyday, instead of crying, I seem to just get snappy with the boyfriend....bless him for dealing with me and my bitchy self.

I see myself LOSING my patience and my mind lately. Suffering from anxiety attacks, headaches, loss of sleep (not just because Mr. Twitchy is sleeping next to me)....it's driving me slowly insane.

I'M NOT GOING PSYCHO, don't worry, but I'm feeling myself slipping nto a false sense of reality. It's seems to just be a blur of the same daily routine, with no end. And then when the weekend comes, I have no energy or ambition to want to do anything (well outside of work anyway). I've even gotten to a point were I've made myself sick over it.

I miss my friends, my family, my life.....but I don't feel comfortable around them either, and just want to be alone at that point.

Does any of this make sense? Has anyone else had this mini-nervous breakdown before?

BAH....I'll be ok, just a case of winter blues I suppose.

2 Say what you will...:

TFK said...

would it help if i poured some sugar on you...in the name of love of course

Anonymous said...

at least you can look forward to helping me get under PITA's skin!!!

That should be fun.... you can help to TFK