Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Didn't I, Didn't I, Didn't I see you cryin'

So I've gotten a few emails from people asking whom I was speaking of originally in my blog, and what's going on.

My answer is....it's none of your damn business. I know someone who has a problem, I'm letting that person know I'm here to help if he chooses. Just like if any of you had a problem I'd be there for you. That's all you need to know. Some have already jumped to conclusions it was about them, and took it the wrong way. I know for a fact the person it's intended for will not. DONE! GET OVER IT!

New subject.

I have two...very important people in my life who have birthdays next weekend.

One being my love he'll be the big 38 this year, but as I say, your only as old as the woman you feel, which brings me to my next birthday...the other is my bestest (and most elusive) friend.

Beth my dear, I didn't forget about you. You were there for me through SO much crap back in the day. WOW did we go through some really good and really BAD times together. I find myself reminiscing about Brian, Patrick S., the other Patrick, Gibsons, Gibsons bathroom ... and all the other trouble we used to cause and get into. There are certain boating incidents that come to mind...

I wouldn't want to have shared those moments in my life with anyone else but you. You're the BESTEST friend a girl could have. No drama between us in nearly 10 years now....drama in our lives yes, but no drama between you and I. I can't imagine life without at least hearing your voice (even if it is voicemail tag) every few weeks or so. I miss you babe, one of these days we'll have to ditch these boys and go out like old times....without ending up in some fab apartment with a breathtaking view :) .... the boys wouldn't like that too much huh?! I love you.

OH!! But here's some news for you since I haven't been able to actually talk to you for awhile.... Double J is going to be a daddy! I'll just let you take that one in....

0 Say what you will...: