Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FANTASTIC!!

I have a 'friend' on MySpace that blogs these fantasticly funny blogs that literally make me laugh out loud.

This was the first paragraph of Officail DYNASTY's blog yesterday:

I'll get 2 up there out of the way quickly and relatively painlessly. Ladies, I am sure most of you have white pants. Don't wear them, honestly, ever. It is worse than wearing glitter, having your lower back tattooed, and holding a sign that says "HJ: $5". White pants = instaslut. Don't ask me to elaborate, just take my advice and run with it. Not that the girl behind me in line at Target would have done much for herself without the white pants, she had raccoon eyes and a tongue ring to go with her extra makeup, but the white pants just screamed "you can have my pussy, just buy me a drink and pretend you want to call me tomorrow."

First I'd like to point out he said it not me, but I thought it! 2nd, I don't own or never would own white pants, nor do I have a lower back tattoo or wear glitter...so therefore...THIS is pretty much what races through my head every time I see ANY of this stuff, that or women who insist thier underwear is 'club gear'. Oh how I love that other people write it for me :)

0 Say what you will...: